The EDIconnect platform is, generally speaking, a B2B solution based on EDI technology, that sustains the integration, synchronization, collaboration and electronic interchange of trading/financial documents (purchase orders, advance ship notices, invoices) between trading partners.
The EDIconnect platform is available in two versions:
The web EDIconnect platform
- 24/7 online secure access to your documents (orders, notices, invoices etc.)
- the ability to view invoices and other documents in PDF format or in HTML format for fast printing;
- keeps invoices in their original format;
- invoices can be exported in various formats such as XML;
- the invoice lists can be exported in Microsoft Excel format;
- authorized timestamp ensures long-term archiving;
- periodical invoice summary (eg.:monthly);
- temporary access for auditors;
- history of operations (log keeping).
EDIconnect integration with ERP/SAP
- automation (managing automated processes and reporting within the EDI app);
- data routing and delivery;
- translating data (mapping and templates);
- data conversion (any-to-any type);
- electronic communication routing (by headers, file names, directories, ID changes, transaction type);
- communication protocols conversion and adaptation (any-to-any protocol);
- workflow (managing processes and document flow);
- web EDI solution included as backup and management solution.